The WEGO III is a stand-alone unit with built-in data logging intended for harsh environments
WEGO Features and Benefits
· Both WEGO III units are identical except that the dual channel unit displays and logs two channels of air/fuel (AFR) data and includes an input for a customer supplied flex fuel (ethanol) sensor.
· Complete air/fuel ratio display system with built-in data logging. Includes WEGO 3 unit shown above, Bosch LSU4.2 5-wire wide-band oxygen sensor (two for dual channel system), sensor wire harness, 18x1.5mm weld nut(s) for mounting sensor on exhaust pipe, and software on CDROM.
· WEGO units can be programmed to display Lambda or correct AFR values for any hydrocarbon fuel with a known stoichiometric ratio.
· Versatile tuning aid for all carbureted and fuel injected engines displays air/fuel ratio (AFR) and logs over 2 hours data including AFR, engine RPM, and a spare 0-5V analog input for sensors such as throttle position or manifold pressure
· Can be used for on-road or dyno testing
· Suitable for automotive, motorcycle, and other small engine applications
· Measurement range is 10.3 to 19.5 gasoline AFR or 0.70 to 1.33 Lambda
· Highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR or ±0.007 Lambda error over entire range
· Easy free-air calibration procedure corrects for sensor aging effects
· 0-5V analog AFR output (two outputs for dual channel unit) for interface to dyno instrumentation
· Ultra-bright daylight readable blue LED display with automatic dimming under low light conditions
· Wide supply voltage range from 11-16V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles without an alternator. Current draw is approx. 1 amp (2 amps for dual channel unit)
· Built-in USB interface
· Fully encapsulated with water-proof LED display
· Compact size: 4"L x 2"W x 0.5"H (WEGO III Dual Display is 5.6"L x 3.2"W x 0.9"H)
Major WEGO Advantages over Competitive Systems
· Data analysis. WEGO software allows you to analyze the data logged by the WEGO unit, not just print out a chart display. You can display and print out the required fuel correction (in percent) based on the AFR target value you select. You can then copy and paste this fuel correction data from the WEGO software to an Excel spreadsheet and then copy and paste from the Excel spreadsheet into your engine mapping software. No other system offers this capability.
· Easy sensor free-air calibration. All WEGO systems provide quick and easy at-a-glance verification and adjustment of the sensor free-air calibration. This allows the WEGO to maintain accuracy as the sensor ages and maximizes sensor life in racing applications where the sensor may be exposed to leaded fuels.
· Knowledgeable and prompt technical support. At Daytona Sensors, you can always reach a technician during normal business hours. You won't be told to send an email and wait for a response. An initial conversation is always with a trained technician. After hours and weekend support is available for racers.
Visit our Tech FAQ and find out more about engine tuning with the WEGO!
The WEGO III is a third generation product that utilizes the proven Bosch LSU 4.2 wide-band exhaust gas oxygen sensor.
By utilizing miniature surface mount electronics technology, digital signal processing techniques, and a switching power supply for the sensor heater, the WEGO III provides the same level of accuracy as lab systems costing thousands of dollars.
All WEGO systems provide quick and easy at-a-glance verification and adjustment of the sensor free-air calibration. This allows the WEGO to maintain accuracy as the sensor ages and maximizes sensor life in racing applications where the sensor may be exposed to leaded fuels.